Pro Kids Distance Learning Support Program
Pro Kids – First Tee of San Diego is offering a safe and supportive environment at our City Heights campus to assist your child during distance learning.
We are excited to be able to offer our Distance Learning Support Program to families during this difficult time. Our qualified staff will assist your student(s) during distance learning with their assigned teacher(s). Pro Kids will provide supervision, assistance, and lunch Monday-Friday for the duration of the school day on our City Heights campus.
- All staff and students must wear masks while inside (subject to change based on CDC guidelines).
- Everyone must wear a contact tracing beacon* while on campus.
- Staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces and equipment used throughout the day.
- Monthly sign-up format
- Small class sizes (10 – 12 students per class).
- Students will be able to connect their personal devices to wifi or check-out a device from Pro Kids.
- Students should bring a water bottle, snack, and headphones.
- Students may pick up lunch from Pro Kids Free Meal Service.**
- Daily 30 minute golf instruction administered by professional golf staff.
- Large outside area to stretch legs and move around during breaks.
- Staff will assist students with their distance learning activites.
- Students have the option of becoming Pro Kids members to take advantage of the after school program, which includes tutoring, workshops, community service, and golf instruction.
- Monday – Friday
- 7:30am – 1:45pm
- Available for student in grades 4 to 8.
Fees & Payment
- If you are a Pro Kids Member, this program is included with your membership payment
* In addition to typical precautions, Pro Kids implemented a contact tracing system. Members will receive an electronic beacon that will track movement while onsite. This beacon does not store personal information, it only tracks movements onsite and alerts members if they are closer than six feet to another member wearing a beacon. This technology gives Pro Kids the ability to notify anyone who may have been in contact with an individual infected with COVID-19. Beacons are assigned to members at check-in and are collected upon check-out. Beacons must be worn at all times on Pro Kids | First Tee of San Diego campuses.
**Pro Kids Free Meal Service
Pro Kids will continue to offer free meals for any youth ages 18 and under. These meals are distributed daily, Monday-Friday from 11am-1pm in City Heights. Meals can be delivered straight to your car, or can be picked up from a Pro Kids staff member if you’re arriving on foot or by public transportation. We ask that you do your best to maintain a 6 foot distance between your family and others to protect the health of our staff and members.
Food distribution locations:
Pro Kids – First Tee of San Diego, Colina Park Campus
4085 52nd Street, San Diego, CA 92105
- For questions regarding food service, please contact Christine Duggan (City Heights) – email@example.com