Pro Kids Distance Learning Support Program
Begins October 12th!
Pro Kids | First Tee of San Diego is offering a safe and supportive environment at our City Heights campus to assist your child during distance learning.
We are excited to be able to offer our Distance Learning Support Program to families during this difficult time. Our qualified staff will assist your student(s) during distance learning with their assigned teacher(s). Pro Kids will provide supervision, assistance, and lunch Monday-Friday for the duration of the school day on our City Heights campus.
* A Pro Kids membership is not required to participate in the Distance Learning Support Program. *
Now included with your Pro Kids Membership!!!
- Students must have their temperature taken before entering the building.
- All staff and students must wear masks while inside (subject to change based on CDC guidelines).
- Everyone must wear a contact tracing beacon* while on campus.
- Staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces and equipment used throughout the day.
- Small class sizes (10 – 12 students per class).
- Students will be able to connect their personal devices to wifi or check-out a device from Pro Kids.
- Students should bring a water bottle, snack, and headphones.
- Students may pick up lunch from Pro Kids Free Meal Service.**
- Daily 30 minute golf instruction administered by professional golf staff.
- Large outside area to stretch legs and move around during breaks.
- Staff will assist students with their distance learning activites.
- Students have the option of becoming Pro Kids members to take advantage of the after school program, which includes tutoring, workshops, community service, and golf instruction.
- Monday – Friday
- 7:30am – 1:45pm
- Available for student in grades 4 to 8.
Fees & Payment
- Now included with a Pro Kids Membership!
- $100/week per child for non-Pro Kids Members.
- Registration and payment must be made by Wednesday at 5:00pm for the following week.
- No partial weeks and no refunds for days not used.
- Financial Aid is available (See link below).
Already a Pro Kids Member?
Pick your week & fill out RSVP information
New to Pro Kids?
Fill out Distance Learning registration form
For more information about the Distance Learning Support Program, please contact Matt Bessler – firstname.lastname@example.org
* In addition to typical precautions, Pro Kids implemented a contact tracing system. Members will receive an electronic beacon that will track movement while onsite. This beacon does not store personal information, it only tracks movements onsite and alerts members if they are closer than six feet to another member wearing a beacon. This technology gives Pro Kids the ability to notify anyone who may have been in contact with an individual infected with COVID-19. Beacons are assigned to members at check-in and are collected upon check-out. Beacons must be worn at all times on Pro Kids | First Tee of San Diego campuses.
**Pro Kids Free Meal Service
Pro Kids will continue to offer free meals for any youth ages 18 and under. These meals are distributed daily, Monday-Friday from 11am-1pm in City Heights. Meals can be delivered straight to your car, or can be picked up from a Pro Kids staff member if you’re arriving on foot or by public transportation. We ask that you do your best to maintain a 6 foot distance between your family and others to protect the health of our staff and members.
Food distribution locations:
Pro Kids | First Tee of San Diego, Colina Park Campus
4085 52nd Street, San Diego, CA 92105
For questions regarding food service, please contact Christine Duggan (City Heights).