- This event has passed.
After-School Academy Program – December
December 1, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until December 31, 2020
Please read before signing up!
Elementary School Group: 1st – 5th Grade
Middle School Group: 6th – 8th Grade
High School Group: 9th – 12th Grade
Pro Kids will be closed December 21st – December 25th.
Academy hours will be modified for December 28th – December 30th (1:00 pm – 4:30 pm)
All participants must wear a mask. Masks will be worn at all times indoors and/or when six feet of distance is not available. Please DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD if they displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, feel sick in any way, have been sick in the last two weeks or have come in contact with someone who is sick (including household members). If your child becomes sick after attending Pro Kids, please notify staff immediately.
* Please only register ONCE for each member!!
* You must have an active Pro Kids Membership to participate. This program is included with your active Pro Kids Membership. If you are not an active Pro Kids Member, click here and follow the instructions on the page.
* Members are expected to attend all pre-registered Academy days, skipping or consistent tardy may result in removal from program.
* Students will be responsible for providing their necessary supplies – technology, headphones, chargers, school material. Pro Kids will provide access to Wi-Fi and computers will be available for check-out, if needed.
* You will be required to enter your child’s Pro Kids ID # to checkout. If you do not know your child’s ID #, please call (619) 582-7884.
* Remember Golf Class & Distance Learning Support sign-ups are separate sign-up pages. Signing-up here DOES NOT guarantee a spot in either a Golf Class or the Distance Learning Program.
- If you would like to sign your child up for a City Heights Golf Class, please click here!
- If you would like to sign your child up for the Distance Learning Support Program, please click here!