- This event has passed.
Distance Learning Support Program – City Heights – April
April 5 @ 7:30 am - 1:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until April 30, 2021
Our qualified staff will assist your student(s) during distance learning with their assigned teacher(s). Pro Kids will provide supervision, assistance, and lunch Monday-Friday for the duration of the school day.
Daily golf instruction, outside play, and lunch provided
Small class sizes, no more than 10-12 in a group
For students grades 4-8
- You are signing up for the entire month of programming. Please only sign-up once for each member. Duplicate sign-ups will be cancelled.
- Academy and Golf Programs are separate sign ups. Signing up here does not register your child for one of the these programs.
- Students will be responsible for providing their necessary supplies – technology, headphones, chargers, school material. Pro Kids will provide access to Wi-Fi and computers will be available for check-out, if needed.
- Due to our high demand and smaller class sizes, spaces are very limited. Being a Pro Kids member does not gurantee a spot in any programming. You are encouraged to use your other membership benefits such as:
- Free golf at Colina Park
- Your child’s membership also grants a complimentary round of golf for the parent/legal guardian supervising the active Pro Kids participant on the golf course. (Additional adults from outside the household and additional children over the age of 7 must pay the regular green fee if they are not a Pro Kids participant.)
- Free use of practice, putting green, course, and driving range
- Limited use during golf class times
- Free club/equipment rental for onsite golf activities
- Access to Pro Kids Learning Center
- Workshops, Field Trips, After-School Academy, Schoalrship Program, and more.
- Free golf at Colina Park
COVID-19 Precautionary Agreement:
All Pro Kids programs require that all participants must wear a mask at all times unless eating. Please DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD if they are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, feel sick in any way, have been sick in the last two weeks or have come in contact with someone who is sick (including household members). If your child becomes sick after attending Pro Kids or has come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 please notify staff immediately. While on campus, Pro Kids staff have the right to send any child home if displaying any illness symptoms. COVID-19 symptoms include:
Fever or chills, Cough and/or shortness of breath, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste and/or smell, Sore throat, Congestion and/or runny nose, Nausea and/or vomiting, Diarrhea