- This event has passed.
Distance Learning Support Program – December
December 4, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until December 18, 2020
Please read before signing up!
Our qualified staff will assist your student(s) during distance learning with their assigned teacher(s). Pro Kids will provide supervision, assistance, and lunch Monday-Friday for the duration of the school day. This program is included with your Pro Kids Membership. If you are not an active Pro Kids Member, click here and follow the instructions on the page.
- Daily golf instruction, outside play, and lunch provided
- Small class sizes, no more than 10-12 in a group
- For students grades 4-8
* You must have an active Pro Kids Membership to participate. This program is included with your active Pro Kids Membership. If you are not an active Pro Kids Member, click here and follow the instructions on the page.
* Students are expected to attend Monday through Friday for the month of December, 7:45am – 2:00pm. Consistent tardy or no shows may result in removal from the program.
* Students will be responsible for providing their necessary supplies – technology, headphones, chargers, school material. Pro Kids will provide access to Wi-Fi and computers will be available for check-out, if needed.
* You will be required to enter your child’s Pro Kids ID # to checkout. If you do not know your child’s ID #, please call (619) 582-7884.
* Remember Golf Class & Academy sign-ups are separate sign-up pages. Signing-up here DOES NOT guarantee a spot in either a Golf Class or an Academy session.