- This event has passed.
Distance Learning Support Program – January
January 7 @ 7:30 am - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until January 29, 2021
NO PROGRAMMING JANUARY 18TH!!
Our qualified staff will assist your student(s) during distance learning with their assigned teacher(s). Pro Kids will provide supervision, assistance, and lunch Monday-Friday for the duration of the school day. This program is included with your Pro Kids Membership. If you are not an active Pro Kids Member, click here and follow the instructions on the page.
- Daily golf instruction, outside play, and lunch provided
- Small class sizes, no more than 10-12 in a group
- For students grades 4-8
* Please only register ONCE for each member!! Sign-ups are good for the ENTIRE month!!
* You must have an active Pro Kids Membership to participate. This program is included with your active Pro Kids Membership. If you are not an active Pro Kids Member, click here and follow the instructions on the page.
* Members are expected to attend all pre-registered Academy days, skipping or consistent tardy may result in removal from program.
* Students will be responsible for providing their necessary supplies – technology, headphones, chargers, school material. Pro Kids will provide access to Wi-Fi and computers will be available for check-out, if needed.
* You will be required to enter your child’s Pro Kids ID # to checkout. If you do not know your child’s ID #, please call (619) 582-7884.
* Remember Golf Class & Distance Learning Support sign-ups are separate sign-up pages. Signing-up here DOES NOT guarantee a spot in either a Golf Class or the Distance Learning Program.
- If you would like to sign your child up for a City Heights Golf Class, please click here!
- If you would like to sign your child up for the City Heights Academy, please click here!
COVID-19 Precautionary Agreement:
All Pro Kids programs require that all participants must wear a mask at all times unless eating. Please DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD if they are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, feel sick in any way, have been sick in the last two weeks or have come in contact with someone who is sick (including household members). If your child becomes sick after attending Pro Kids or has come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 please notify staff immediately. While on campus, Pro Kids staff have the right to send any child home if displaying any illness symptoms. COVID-19 symptoms include:
- Fever or chills
- Cough and/or shortness of breath
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste and/or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion and/or runny nose
- Nausea and/or vomiting