- This event has passed.
Levels 5 and Up – Fridays
April 9 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Friday, repeating until April 30, 2021
Golf Class Reminders
- No same day sign-ups. Sign-ups will close the day of class and reopen after the last class has run.
- You are signing up for the entire month of programming. Please only sign-up once for each member. Duplicate sign-ups will be cancelled.
- Academy and Distance Learning Programs are separate sign ups. Signing up here does not register your child for one of the these programs.
- Due to our high demand and smaller class sizes, spaces are very limited. Being a Pro Kids member does not gurantee a spot in any programming. You are encouraged to use your other membership benefits such as:
- Free golf in Oceanside at Pro Kids course
- Free use of practice putting green & course
- Limited use during golf class times
- Free club/equipment rental for onsite golf activities
- Access to Pro Kids Learning Center
- Workshops, Field Trips, Distance Learning Program, After-School Academy, Schoalrship Program, and more.
COVID-19 Precautionary Agreement:
All Pro Kids programs require that all participants must wear a mask at all times unless eating. Please DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD if they are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, feel sick in any way, have been sick in the last two weeks or have come in contact with someone who is sick (including household members). If your child becomes sick after attending Pro Kids or has come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 please notify staff immediately. While on campus, Pro Kids staff have the right to send any child home if displaying any illness symptoms. COVID-19 symptoms include:
Fever or chills, Cough and/or shortness of breath, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste and/or smell, Sore throat, Congestion and/or runny nose, Nausea and/or vomiting, Diarrhea