- This event has passed.
Oceanside Summer Camp – Week 3
July 26 @ 9:30 am - July 30 @ 5:30 pm$250
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE APRIL 21ST @ 10:00AM
Let’s go on a week long journey of creating, during this fun week of designing! We will Kick start this adventure with creations of all kinds! Arts and crafts, DIY projects and STEM activities, outdoor fun and games, Field trips and more!
This summer we will host three weeks of camps on both our campuses for youth ages 7-17. These sessions will include breakfast, lunch, field trips, fun golf games and lessons with certified golf professionals, crafts, outdoor games, and making memories with friends. All of our activities will reinforce the life skills learned at Pro Kids – First Tee, San Diego. We anticipate that camps will fill up quickly as they are open to the public and have limited capacity, so we suggest signing up as soon as they open!
*If you are an active Pro Kids member please make sure to login before registering for camp to see your active member discount!
- Your child MUST bring a water bottle, preferably a reusable one that can be refilled while on site.
- We encourage your child to bring a hat, sunglasses, and wear cool, comfortable clothing that can be active in.
- Snacks and meals will be provided, but if your child is a picky eater, has dietary restrictions, etc. please let the Program Director – Twannia Baker know and consider packing lunch/snacks.
- Your child will likely get wet at least twice during the week. Your Program Director will send you a schedule of the week in advance to let you know which days to pack extra clothes, a bathing suit, a towel, etc.
- Youth and adults will be required to wear masks during some or all of the day. We will be maintaining safety guidelines in accordance with CDC recommendations for our country, and plans may change in order to maintian compliance with COVID restrictions.
COVID-19 Precautionary Agreement:
All Pro Kids programs require that all participants must wear a mask at all times unless eating. Please DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD if they are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, feel sick in any way, have been sick in the last two weeks or have come in contact with someone who is sick (including household members). If your child becomes sick after attending Pro Kids or has come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 please notify staff immediately. While on campus, Pro Kids staff have the right to send any child home if displaying any illness symptoms. COVID-19 symptoms include:
Fever or chills, Cough and/or shortness of breath, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste and/or smell, Sore throat, Congestion and/or runny nose, Nausea and/or vomiting, Diarrhea