Please note:*If you are requesting membership financial aid, you will not need to make a payment at this time.*
*Financial aid must be approved by a Program Manager before you can register for a membership.*
Financial aid requests require documentation of any of the categories noted below. We encourage families who are requesting financial aid to make a donation of any size if they are able.
- Provision 2 School: Attends a Provision 2 School (Requires proof of Enrollment)
- Military: Parent / Guardian is an active or retired member of the United States military / Veteran (ID must be shown in person)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program: Individual / family qualifies for Free or Reduced Lunch Program (Requires evidence submitted)
- Note: Households who receive Food Stamps, CalWORKS, Kin-GAP, FDPIR, or Life Line benefits also qualify
- Special Circumstances: A letter regarding a special circumstance, explaining the need for a fee waiver must be submitted by email.